Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 11 months Alex!!


My little man is 11 months old already-how did that happen? I can't believe we will be celebrating his 1st birthday in less than a month. Which reminds me I have some planning to do...

Alex is close to walking, into everything, and just a pretty awesome little guy. We are so blessed to have such great kids. He is pretty much the exact opposite of Sydney-from how much he eats (he eats more than Syd) to how loud he is. He is ALL boy.

And don't worry-no Alex's were harmed in the shooting of the picture posted above. Sydney was standing off to the side, ready to catch him if he made a nose dive. It's all about safety people.

2 comments:

Jessica Zevely said...

Oh my gosh! My Godson is almost a year old??! When did that happen?

I miss you guys and can't wait for the next slumber party. Looks like we'll be taking both kids shopping for their birthdays..we're only a few months late on getting Syd's present..Godmother of the year you know...that's what I'm going for. :)

Anonymous said...

Precious BIG BOY!! What a great mom/dad combo you've got there, with the added bonus of sister Sydney's smile! Thanks for the post mommy!
Love you,
Mam-O