Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Glam girl

Wow, been a long time eh?

Sydney has always been a girly girl, but she is especially enjoying a new makeup kit she received and we play with it each night after Alex goes to bed. Here are some pictures of my "4 going on 14" year old....

She requested that her manicurist (me) paint her fingernails on her right hand purple to match the purple ring, and pink on the left hand to match that ring. She also put on lipstick and kept her lips pursed like this the whole time...it was so adorable. My little glam girl. ;)




And Alex sleeping, so cute....and quiet.



Syd pretending to sleep...


8 comments:

Kellye said...

Glad to have you back Stacy!!! Aren't they just such teenagers right now!!! Hayden finds new ways to fit the nickname "The Teenager" every single day! How precious of Alex too! Hope you guys are well! Don't be such a stranger!

Mommyjacks01 said...

Glad to see you back Stace! The kids look so adorable and have gotten so big! Sydney reminds me so much of you!!!!! I love it. Miss you guys!!!!

FlyingCats said...

Can't believe she's going to be 5. K-garden this year????? And what a little lady killer Alex is!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing pics!!!!

Kristin said...

welcome back! I hope to see more posts - I love to see pics of your cutie pies!

Anonymous said...

lovely lips and mouth bet should would suck c--k really good

Anonymous said...

would love to take her undies off and give her fanny a lick

Anonymous said...

Would lick her pussy

Anonymous said...

If I was her mommy we’d kiss all the time…all over