Monday, August 24, 2009

Gymnastics

Sydney's been continuing with her gymnastics this summer and having a great time. She's been doing gymnastics for a year now and I am amazed at how quickly she catches on to new things, as well as how confident she is. She is still super shy when it comes to actually talking to the other kids in class, but she's not shy when she's walking on the beam or doing pullovers on the bars.

Alex loves going to gymnastics too. He always gets a lot of attention from the ladies, and he watches Sydney quite a bit. I have a feeling we'll be putting him in gymnastics next summer.

I love this picture-Alex watching his "sissy"
My little handsome guy-check out those top teeth! He's getting two more on top also, making it six total now!
Sydney doing what she loves most-the bars! And the trampolines of course

1 comment:

Kellye said...

AGH!!! I love it! Just please ship those kiddos to me to squeeze! I promise I'll send them right back!