Monday, March 30, 2009

alex

Alex has been fighting a cold all week. It started with a running nose and sneezing earlier this week, and now he is up to the yucky cough. Poor little guy. He just smiles on like nothing is wrong. Sydney was acting sick but then isn't sick-who knows.

Today we broke out the exersaucer for Alex, and he loved it. We actually tried a couple weeks ago and he just fell forward-now that I think about it, maybe he was just tired. Whatever the case, he is enjoying it now and Sydney patiently waits for her turn when he is done. We'll have to dust off the Jumperoo soon too.

Sydney getting in on the photo opp
Look at me Ma!
Hey, I like this thing!
Yummy, and I like to eat my hands too....

2 comments:

Kellye said...

What a doll Stacy! I really just want to squeeze him! All that hair! What a handsome devil!

Kristin said...

Oh, you'll love that he loves the exersaucer! Maybe you'll be able to do things with both hands for once! I'm finally mastering one handed pb & j's!