Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone. It's almost 2009 already, wow!
We had a really nice Thanksgiving. We went to my aunt Char's house and had a great time. The older I get the more I realize just how blessed I am to have such a terrific family. I love having my aunts (my mom's sisters) in my life. My aunt Char is so much like my mom so it's just wonderful to spend time with her. Dinner was great and socializing with the family was even better. And it's just not a family event with this side of the family without busting out some dancing. I don't know what it is but we do this often. And I love it.
Sydney spent nearly the whole time petting their dog Sasha. She loves dogs so much. I actually forgot my camera-I know! I hardly ever do that yet I have done that a lot lately, hence the few pictures. My uncle Craig took some great pictures so hopefully I'll be seeing those soon so I can post them.

And now on to Christmas! Anthony actually has three days off-in a row! Today was a nice lazy day, it was great! The rest of the weekend will be spent getting our Christmas decorations put up, and going out to get a tree. Our Christmas shopping is pretty much done, with exception to a few things for the stockings. We definitely did not go crazy this year like we normally do, and I feel really good about that.

Okay okay, and because it's just not a post without a picture-here's Sydney a couple weeks ago making brownies with daddy. She just loves to bake and cook with daddy and mommy. Okay, mostly daddy.

No comments: