Monday, May 12, 2008

It's official...I'm pregnant!

Today was my first doctor appointment, finally!! Pregnancy just doesn't feel real until you see that little heartbeat. Anthony and Sydney joined me for my ultrasound and it was so great to see that little flicker on the screen. Sydney kept saying, "There's mommy's baby, there's mommy's baby!!" She was so excited to see her baby brother or sister. And yes, there is just one baby.
I'll get the ultrasound pic scanned in one of these days.
My new doctor is really great. I loved my old doctor, but she decided to close her practice after having her third baby. Kristin and Kay both recommended this doctor. This just tells you a little bit about him-today he called both Kay and Kristin to thank them for referring me to him. Yes, him personally. Not his medical assistant. Love him.

No comments: