Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aw man

Some things you can only get away with when you are two...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Sydney's latest thing, undressing herself every evening after dinner. One of her other things right now is saying, "Aww maaaan." This is said when she drops a crayon, the blocks don't go together, she can't get her socks off, or she wants to make us laugh. She learned that from her favorite show "Dora the Explorer." She really keeps us laughing all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm can I come for dinner? watch her strip and show me her bald puffy c--t that can be my dessert, they taste fantastic at 2 and can't tell, I eat my great nieces p---y every chance I get, or on my lap covered with a blankie watching her fav dvd, she gets so deep into it she doesn't notice my hand going in her diaper to rub her c--t