Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back seat driver

My child is a back seat driver. Here is a sampling of the conversation in the car today.

"Mommy, watch out for that car. Don't hit the car."
"Mommy, that light red. Stop."
"Mommy, take a right here." (and she was correct!)
"Are your headlights on mommy?"
"Faster mommy."
"Music too loud mommy."

Yes, this is my payback for being a back seat driver to the hub at times. Okay, I am not that bad but I am fairly certain most of these phrases have come out of my mouth from time to time. Anthony just laughed when I told him tonight. I am fairly certain he giggled inside for a good hour while thinking, "See, not so much fun huh??"

1 comment:

Kellye said...

Ha ha!!! I love it. I think Sydney breaks the trend of annoying backseat drivers as when it comes out of her mouth, it sounds downright precious!