Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Greg and Jessica's new house!

Tonight Sydney and I went to Greg and Jessica's new house for dinner. Their house is beautiful! It is completely remodeled and really, it's gorgeous. The kitchen was my favorite part. Wow, with a kitchen like that I might even cook. Okay, who am I kidding, no I wouldn't. Sydney loved it too. On the way home she said, "I love Desseca and Gweg's new house. It's so nice."

Here are some cute pictures-
Sydney surprising Jessica outside the kitchen window

Jessica made me a birthday cake! How sweet, it was delish!
Jessica let Sydney sample the cake, minutes later there was a huge chunk gone. No wonder she loves these two so much, she gets to put her fingers in the cake, haha.
Jessica and her Gweg. These two were together the whole night, poor Jessica had about 4 minutes with Sydney. I seriously worry how Sydney will do when these two have kids. A while back we saw a picture of Greg holding another little boy and Sydney kept saying, "That's MY Gweg!" Uh oh. She's pretty good at sharing, with the exception of Greg and Jessica.
And the happy little family, haha. Sydney with two of her fave people at their beautiful new house. Congrats you guys, it's beautiful. Thanks for a fun night!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Zevely said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for coming over! Happy birthday!