Tuesday, April 15, 2008

That mines!!

One of the most wonderful things about having a two and a half year old is you are constantly reminded of what is theirs, in case you forgot. If I had a dollar for everytime I hear, "That's mine!" I'd be rich. Today for instance Samantha was standing close to me and Sydney told her, "That's mines mommy." She points to her toys and tells us, "That's mines toy." Today she also pointed out "her" car and house. I have to say the "mine mine mine" stage rates up there with the whining...ahh. Love it. Not.

1 comment:

Kellye said...

AGH! I have to agree that this "mine" stage rates right up there to me along with the tantrums!!! We've finally just started going back at him saying "No, really, that's Mommy's/Daddy's....actually nothing in this house is yours" and Hayden seems to accept that....until he points out the next thing that is his! LOL!