Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve!

The presents have all been unwrapped, the snow has fallen (but didn't stick) and Anthony and Sydney are both napping...time to add pics to the blog! We'll start with Christmas eve since there are so many.

Last night we celebrated Christmas at my dad and Kay's house with my dad's side of the family.

Papa, Sydney and Nana (sorry Nana, I didn't realize your eyes were closed! oops)


Aunt Sue and cousin Barb


Sydney's present from uncle Trevor! The horse and the boots to match


Barb's boys, Jared and Colin


Barb and her boys


Sydney and her cousins


And back on the horse....Syd rode this thing all night-she loves it!


Daddy and Syd


Excited about their Abercrombie gift cards


We always called Trevor "Alex P. Keaton" (from tv show Family Ties) because he was A LOT like Alex growing up. I saw this shirt and I couldn't pass it up. It says Alex P Keaton for President 08


I will admit this is my favorite gift-although I do love ALL of them, thank you everyone. It's the new Zune, and my bro even inscribed it with "To Stace, Love your bro. Christmas 2007." Aww. It has a heart tattoo on the back too....so dang cool! Nice work bro.


Dad is ELATED about his pink golf balls....can't you tell?


Anthony and Syd playing with the camera


Sydney actually took this picture of me all by herself!

1 comment:

Kellye said...

What great pictures Stacy! Can you believe they have already put out a new version of the Zune? Chad loves his! Hope you love yours too! Merry Christmas!