Monday, June 16, 2008

Swimming Pool!

Today Sydney and I broke out the swimming pool. With temperatures hitting balmy 70 degees in Seattle, it was fabulous!
Sydney had a great time in the pool, playing with her watering can and buckets. She also ran through the sprinkler a few times too. Something completely new for this year since last year she wasn't having any part of the sprinkler. We had so much fun we're doing it again tomorrow.
In fact I decided today this is how we'll spend most our summer, hanging out in the backyard, Sydney playing in the pool, me vegging out on a chair with my feet in the pool....ahh nice. I also decided I love summer so much that one day when I go back to work I will have to have a job with summers off. There's no way I am missing out on this stuff.
Pictures of my water baby:

I asked Sydney to smile for the camera and she told me, "I too busy playing mommy." So there you go....
Finally I got her attention...

Running through the sprinkler


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Kellye said...

Thank you so much for posting the video Stacy! HILARIOUS! I paricularly love the yelling she does when she finally does go through the sprinkler...or skrinkler if you're Hayden!!!

Wehunthouse said...

Wow that looks like fun. It was 70 degrees here too- but too cold to go swimming. Isn't that funny? 70 feels cold now- especially since were were in the 90's last week. Maddy was so sad that we couldn't swim today so we played in the bath tub instead.