Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to regularly scheduled programming

It's so nice to be back into our normal routine. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays but I swear this Christmas season dragged on forever! It's so good to be back at ballet class, the toddler class, and to just go to the mall when it's not packed with people! Sydney and I hit up the mall yesterday after dance class and it was great. It's the normal crowd-the other stay at home moms, the retired folk, and people that probably should be at work but aren't. There are still some great sales going on too. We even met a girl yesterday with the exact same birthday as Sydney! She was only 6 hours older.

Here are a couple pictures of the "undresser." We do this every night after dinner.




She actually even takes off her doll's clothing. Today at school she undressed both the dolls and took them for a stroll in the shopping cart. My only guess as to why she does this is well- because she can.

No comments: