Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sydney hearts her buggy

Today Syd and I took a walk around the neighborhood since it wasn't raining...yet. I asked Sydney if she wanted to ride her new trike and she wasn't having it. I offered up the buggy and she was jumping up and down. She still loves this thing. Maybe by the summer she'll be more into her trike.

We only had a short window of time after her nap since it looked like it was going to start raining at any second. Sure enough, 1/3 of the way through the 'hood it started sprinkling. Really not that big of deal-we are Seattle folks and we're used to the rain. It's a bit chilly though. I just checked weather.com and it said it's 40 degrees, yet feels like 33. Hmm, why yes it does.

Sydney was not thrilled when we pulled into the driveway. I am pretty sure I could have walked around the neighborhood 25 times in the pouring rain and she'd still be asking for more. She did give her buggy a huge kiss when we were done. I didn't have the camera handy so I had Sydney do a re-enactment:


The past couple of days she's been a kissing fool. Yesterday it was kissing Samantha and Cole after school, and today she kissed her new book from Jessica and Greg-every single page. I have to say it is a really cool book. Each page is a letter with a pop up animal. She kissed every single animal-and twice because we had to read it again.