Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My grocery store is famous!

One of my favorite shows is Take Home Chef , it's a good show and it probably helps the star of the show is an Australian cutie pie. The show goes like this-Curtis Stone (Australian cutie pie) goes to upscale grocery stores and surprises unsuspecting shoppers, offers to help them shop, go back to their place and cook for them. What's funny is he always picks the cute young women shopping too. Typical guy huh? Okay I know I don't really cook but for some reason I really like the show. Plus I love seeing the people's houses and kitchens, especially when they don't know someone is coming over! And it's on during Sydney's nap, that is why I started watching it in the first place.

Anyway I was watching today while Sydney was napping and I noticed the Central Market they were filming in looked very familiar. Sure enough they showed the outside of the store and showed Curtis and the shopper driving right by the library (the one we were at today in fact) along with the road I drive on often. Curtis Stone was 4 miles away from me filming and I had no idea! I just thought it was super cool. We don't frequent Central Market for normal shopping trips, but we do head there for good meat and produce a couple times a month. I think I am going to have to start brushing my hair and cleaning my kitchen before I head to the grocery store in the future, haha.

2 comments:

Wehunthouse said...

That's funny. I was watching it yesterday and he was at Pike Place and I got so sad becasue Seattle looked beautiful, the sun was shining and I remembered how much I love Washington. I had to turn the channel because I was so sad.

Kellye said...

LOVE HIM! His nose is a little odd to me, but that accent is HOT!