Thursday, January 17, 2008

Okay, but really?

One of our favorite shows in the O house is American Idol. We actually just started watching two seasons ago and we are hooked. Even Sydney loves it for all the singing.

I just don't get the lack of talent that try out for the show. I know some people do it as a joke, perhaps some are a dare, but some horrible singers are really serious! They are absolutely horrendous singers and get so offended and upset they haven't made it to Hollywood. Okay, but really people? You really think you are the next American Idol, really? I know I have no room to talk-I am not a great singer and I am the first to admit it, however I would never try out for a singing competition either. I like to sing, unfortunately the only person who thinks I am any good is Sydney and she is two and hasn't figured out yet that mommy is tone deaf.

Speaking of great singers, here is a cute video I finally uploaded. This is from last month of Cameron and Sydney singing. Future 2025 American Idol contestants possibly? Cameron is doing lead vocals and Sydney is singing backup.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Oh yes, fyi-dropshots is literally 100x quicker to upload than the other ones. Love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, but THANK YOU for the laugh..this is the best!

And thanks for the video link thing....I have been looking for something like this for months...and in just one day you find it...you should be a internet search engine woman.