Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures of our little princess from yesterday. I took her to get her bangs trimmed again, and then Sydney went to Nana and Papa's house for a sleepover.


Can't forget the purse


And the loves of my life
My silly family

And the new bangs-a bit on the short and crooked side. Here's Sydney looking in the mirror saying, "What the HE double hockey sticks mom?"* I think it might just be worth it to fly Gram-o up here every two months so she can trim her bangs. She cuts some mean bangs! Jessica also took Sydney to get her bangs trimmed at a real salon and they did awesome too. Apparently not everyone can cut bangs so well.

*BTW-my child really doesn't say HE double hockey sticks-just me being funny.




1 comment:

Wehunthouse said...

Really she doesn't say HE double hockey sticks? Maddy likes Dammit. Although lately I have been saying SHOES!!! and NUTS! those seem to work.

Don't worry to much about the bangs Maddy's are crooked too. :)