1. Working at WaMu part time as a telephone banker 2. Just started school at the UW to finish my bachelor's degree 3. Living on my own for the first time-with no roommates 4. Figuring out what I was going to do with my life after I graduated from college in a year and a 7 months 5. It's been 10 years people-this is all I can think of
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Working at WaMu as a Customer Service Manager 2. Dating Anthony for a year and a half 3. Just beginning the house search for the house we bought together a few months later 4. Thinking about my ten year high school reunion that would take place in 5 months 5. And again...that's about it
5 Things I did today:
1. Slept in until 9am-yahh! 2. Hung out with Sydney 3. Did laundry 4. Went with Nikki to scope out a new casa 5. She took Sydney and I to Blazing Onion-yummy
5 products I can't live without:
1. Peppermint chapstick 2. Diet Coke 3. Body Shop Nut body butter 4. My NAP slippers 5. My Coach mommy bag, because it's super cute, it's not really a diaper bag but holds all my mommy stuff
5 Things I would do if I won a billion dollars:
1. Rent a hotel out in Maui for 2 weeks and take all my family and friends 2. Pay off my house and look for a new big one on some serious acreage 3. Set both sets of parents up for retirement-immediately 4. Buy my dad a new Toyota truck since his is at something like 325k miles, and buy my father in law the Aston Martin he loves-and of course the grandmas something pretty too 5. Let Anthony open up that cookie shop he keeps talking about-or coffee, or whatever he is feeling at the moment 6. Donate to wonderful organizations like the Children's Hospital, St. Judes, Cancer research, etc.
Oops, that is six but the last one is for charity so it's really a selfless act and doesn't count.
5 places I have lived:
1. Bothell, WA 2. Everett, WA 3. Bellingham, WA 4. London, England 5. Where we live now, WA
5 jobs I have had:
1. Berry picker 2. Taco Time cashier/drive up 3. Catalog/Credit associate at JCPenney 4. Account rep for Events and Adventures 5. Telephone banker/service quality analyst/customer service manager/business operations analyst at WaMu
5 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I have chapstick in my pocket at all times 2. I hate gum noises-popping, snapping, crackling-you name it 3. I'd love to drive a Ferrari-fast 4. I was in the spelling bee nearly every year from 2nd grade-7th grade and won in the 2nd grade and 7th grade 5. The only year I wasn't in the spelling bee was in the 6th grade-I missed the word "annul" in the class bee. Before Mrs. Jordan gave me my word she told me she was going to challenge me and didn't go off the spelling bee list I had memorized. I sat next to her at the all school bee and correctly spelled each word to her my classmates missed. At the end of the bee I turned to her and told her I knew how to spell every single word and if she hadn't decided to "challenge me" I would have won for the class. She didn't say a word. 6. I am still bitter about that spelling bee
Tag you're it to all my friends who blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with!